California Designated Representative Resources. There are many Designated Representative resources to help you complete your training and license application process. Discover what’s available here.
California State Board of Pharmacy –
Designated Representative Resources
- California State Board of Pharmacy – Official Website
- Get California Designated Representative Applications & Forms
- Verify A California Designated Representative License Online
SkillsPlus International Inc.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to the California Designated Representative license or training – In addition, you might find additional Designated Representative resources here too!
- The SkillsPlus International Inc. – Self-Service Customer Help Center. Similarly, we have self-help tips!
- SkillsPlus International Inc.
- The DRE Professor (for Designated Representative & Exemptee professionals)
- The GMP Professor (for FDA cGMP professionals)
- The Designated Representative Institute
- The Exemptee Institute
- Contact us!
Similarly, you can enroll in a California Designated Representative training course now, through these links:
Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors
Licensing Application Resources
- If you need support in completing the application process, or similarly, if you have licensing issues we recommend obtaining such support through Two Labs Pharma Services – State Licensing Support.
- People also look for California Exemptee license training certification. In other words, you might need training for home medical device retail Exemptee license training.
Additional California Designated Representative Resources
FDA Posts Wholesale Distributor and 3PL License Database. In addition, the DSCSA requires wholesale distributors and third-party logistics providers to report licensure and other information to FDA annually. FDA – Wholesale Distributor and Third-Party Logistics Providers Reporting
NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation Program (formerly VAWD). In 2020, VAWD became the NABP Drug Distributor Accreditation program. In other words, the accreditation program name changed. After that, the NABP overhauled several of its accreditation program names so that they are more easily identifiable while replacing the myriad program acronyms that were a potential source of confusion. Above all, if you need Drug Distributor Accreditation support and consulting, contact our collaboration partner GTC Consulting.