California Designated Representative
Reverse Distributor – Defined
Let us introduce the California Designated Representative Reverse Distributor.
The California Designated Representative Reverse Distributor protects the public health and safety in the handling, storage, warehousing, and destruction of outdated or nonsalable dangerous drugs and dangerous devices. Typically, the Reverse Distributor picks up and delivers expired, or otherwise unacceptable product in a secure method to properly transport and deposit the material in the appropriate destruction facility. Reverse Distributors may never dispense product and are responsible for the safe receipt, storage, and ultimate destruction of the expired or otherwise unacceptable product. Follow this link to learn more!
Reverse Distributor Course Topics
This course covers all topics specified on the California Designated Representative license application form.
In addition, we focus on these specific topics. Knowledge and understanding of:
- California law and federal law relating to the: distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices, distribution of controlled substances, and the removal and destruction of dangerous drugs, dangerous devices, and pharmaceutical waste
- United States Pharmacopoeia or federal Food and Drug Administration standards relating to the safe storage, handling, and transport of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
Course Details – California Designated Representative Reverse Distributor
- Students complete the course from a personal computer, laptop, iPad, and complete the course from multiple devices at work or at home. In other words, you get maximum convenience!
- Students see prompts to resume where they left-off from the last training session.
- Quizzes started and not yet finished can be saved to the next sign-in session. In addition, there is no extra charge to retake any quiz.
- The course takes approximately 8 hours. Above all, it depends on how quickly the student responds to quiz questions.
- Course fee: $625.
- This is the only Board-approved course for Reverse Distributors. Therefore, we’re a preferred training provider!
- For more information, Email us for the fastest response at email@example.com. In other words, we’re here to help.
Benefits of Our Course
- Online internet-based e-learning, to fit your schedule. 365 x 24 x 7. Come and go as often as needed. What is e-learning? Therefore, this course is flexible.
- We have something new, closed captioning. Students read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students. Therefore, our course is more accessible.
- Nearly 7,000 students have taken our state license-related courses. Therefore, we are a leader in compliance training. Above all, we are a trusted training provider.
- We have offered a California Designated Representative training course continuously since 2002. Therefore, we are experienced!
Sign-up for a California Designated Representative training course now, for: Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors