Exemptee resources are offered below to help you complete your training and application process. Discover what’s available here.
California Department of Public Health –
Home Medical Device Retail (HMDR) Program
The California Department of Public Health – Food and Drug Branch – Home Medical Device Retail Program Website contains the following information to help you become a licensed Exemptee.
- How to contact the California Department of Public Health
- Read the HMDR FAQs. They represent the most frequently answered questions documented by CDPH HMDR staff. Many answers to your questions will be found here.
- Find the HMDR application forms for Exemptees, and facilities.
- Regulations and statutes
SkillsPlus International Inc. Exemptee Resources
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to the California Exemptee license or training answered by SkillsPlus trained staff.
- The SkillsPlus International Inc. – Self-Service Customer Help Center to help you with aspects of SkillsPlus training.
- Buy Exemptee Course Now! to begin your journey to becoming an Exemptee.
- Contact us! If you didn’t find it here in Exemptee resources, reach out to us. We are happy to help! Ask for Jennifer or Allan.
Purchase The Exemptee Course Now!
Licensing Application Resources
- If you need support in completing the application process, or if you have licensing issues, we recommend obtaining such support through Two Labs Pharma Services – State Licensing Support.
- People also look for Designated Representative training courses.
- See our website dedicated to Exemptees for the Home Medical Device Retails at The Exemptee Institute by SkillsPlus International, Inc.