Exemptee resources are offered below to help you complete your training and application process. Discover what’s available here.
California Department of Public Health –
Home Medical Device Retail (HMDR) Program
The California Department of Public Health – Food and Drug Branch – Home Medical Device Retail Program Website contains the following information to help you become a licensed Exemptee.
- How to contact the California Department of Public Health
- Read the HMDR FAQs. They represent the most frequently answered questions documented by CDPH HMDR staff. Many answers to your questions will be found here.
- Find the HMDR application forms for Exemptees, and facilities.
- Regulations and statutes
SkillsPlus International Inc. Exemptee Resources
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to the California Exemptee license or training answered by SkillsPlus trained staff.
- The SkillsPlus International Inc. – Self-Service Customer Help Center to help you with aspects of SkillsPlus training.
- Buy Exemptee Course Now! to begin your journey to becoming an Exemptee.
- Contact us! If you didn’t find it here in Exemptee resources, reach out to us. We are happy to help! Ask for Jennifer or Allan.
Licensing Application Resources
- If you need support in completing the application process, or if you have licensing issues, we recommend obtaining such support through Two Labs Pharma Services – State Licensing Support.
- People also look for Designated Representative training courses.
- See our website dedicated to Exemptees for the Home Medical Device Retails at The Exemptee Institute by SkillsPlus International, Inc.