California Designated Representative
Wholesaler – Defined
The Designated Representative Wholesaler protects the public health and safety in the handling, storage, and shipment of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices within a licensed wholesale business. Typically, the wholesaler takes ownership of the product and ships the product based on orders received from other wholesalers, pharmacies, hospitals, nursing homes, or licensed medical practitioners. Wholesalers may never dispense product and are responsible for the safe receive, storage, and distribution of the product. Continue reading to learn more about our California Designated Representative Wholesaler training course.
California Designated Representative Wholesaler Training Topics
Importantly, this course covers all topics specified on the California Designated Representative license application form.
Furthermore, the course focuses on knowledge and understanding of:
- California and federal laws regarding the distribution of: dangerous drugs and dangerous devices, and controlled substances
- quality control systems
- United States Pharmacopoeia standards for the safe storage and handling of drugs
- prescription terminology, abbreviations, dosages and format
- Students may complete the course from personal computer, laptop, iPad, and may complete the course from multiple devices at work or at home. In other words, you can study where it is convenient.
- Students are prompted to resume where the left-off from the last training session.
- Quizzes started and not yet finished can be saved to the next sign-in session. Moreover, there are no extra fees to retake a quiz.
- Course takes approximately 6-8 hours depending on the speed the student responds to quiz questions.
- Course fee: $525.
- Above all, if you have questions, please e-mail us for the fastest response at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Our Course
- Online internet-based e-learning, available 365 x 24 x 7. Come and go as needed. What is e-learning? In other words, we made our courses convenient and flexible.
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students. Similarly, our courses are made more accessible.
- Nearly 7,000 students have taken our state license-related courses. In other words, our courses are popular!
- Offered continuously since 2002. Similarly, we’ve got the experience!
Furthermore, purchase a California Designated Representative Wholesaler Training course now, or one of these courses: Wholesalers | 3PL | Reverse Distributors