Home Medical Device Retailers and Exemptees provide medical devices to patients for home use. The application lists most of the medical devices, which when provided to patients for home use in California, requires a California Department of Public Health licensed Exemptee. SkillsPlus International Inc. offers the longest continuously running Exemptee course available. That is to say, we have the experience!
This online training is designed for home medical device retailer Exemptee license applicants and their managers. We make messy regulatory requirements simple and easy to understand!
This course covers all topics specified on the California HMDR Exemptee license application form. To clarify, it covers:
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- State and Federal laws relating to the distribution of controlled substances
- Knowledge and understanding of quality control systems
- The United States Pharmacopoeia standards relating to the safe storage and handling of drugs
- The safe storage and handling of home medical devices
- Prescription terminology, abbreviations, and format
Key Benefits Of Our Exemptee Course
- There is no need to schedule this course, because you can simply buy the course, and after that, start when you’re ready!
- Online internet-based e-learning, to fit your schedule, 365 x 24 x 7, that is to say, come and go as needed. What is e-learning?
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning, therefore, students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students, in other words, this course is more accessible.
Pricing: $525 per student. There are no extra fees to retake quizzes.
Call us to discuss Refresher Training if you feel you need it, or if the State has indicated that you need it. Contact Us!
Follow this link to learn more about licensing and certification.
Buy Exemptee Class Now! For additional information, contact us!
You might also be interested in our Writing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) Course.