California Designated Representative
3PL (Third-Party Logistics Provider) – Defined
The Designated Representative-3PL protects the public health and safety in the handling, storage, warehousing, distribution, and shipment of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices in the third-party logistics provider’s place of business. Typically, the Third Party Logistics Provider (3PL) does not take ownership of the product, but arranges for the shipment of the product the product based on instructors received from the wholesalers or manufacturer. 3PLs may never dispense product and are responsible for the safe and properly controlled distribution of the product. Read on to learn more about our California Designated Representative 3PL Course.
Now, let’s move on to describing our California Designated Representative 3PL Course.
3PL Course Topics
Importantly, his course covers all topics specified on the California Designated Representative license application form.
Similarly, this course focuses on knowledge and understanding of:
- California and federal laws regarding the distribution of: dangerous drugs and dangerous devices, and controlled substances
- quality control systems
- United States Pharmacopoeia standards or federal Food and Drug Administration standards relating to the safe storage, handling and transport of dangerous drugs and dangerous devices
- Students may complete the course from a personal computer, laptop, iPad, and may complete the course from multiple devices at work or at home. In other words, study wherever you like.
- Students are prompted to resume where they left-off from the last training session.
- Quizzes started and not yet finished can be saved to the next sign-in session. In addition, there are no extra fees to retake the quizzes.
- Course takes approximately 7-8 hours depending on the speed the student responds to quiz questions.
- Course fee: $525.
- Above all, if you have questions, please e-mail us for the fastest response at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of Our California Designated Representative 3PL Course
- Online internet-based e-learning, to fit your schedule, 365 x 24 x 7. Come and go as needed. What is e-learning? Therefore, our courses are convenient and flexible.
- We’ve added something new, closed captioning. Students can read what the course instructor is teaching. This feature helps ESL (English as a second language) students, and hard of hearing students. Similarly, this makes our courses more accessible.
- Nearly 7,000 students have taken our state license-related courses. In other words, our courses are very popular!
- We have offered a California Designated Representative training course continuously since 2002. Therefore, we have a long record of experience.